Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Saturday, June 12, 2010

Heading Back to the U.S.

It is time for us to head back to the states!!! Oh, how I need a taste of the states...where I can go shopping at Wal-mart, drive long distances, and best of all see our family/friends.

The best thing about living outside of the United States is the coming back to it. Everytime I came back to the U.S. I apperciate it a little more than I did the last time.

"Oh, it's home again and home again, America for me!

I want a ship that's westward bound to plough the rolling sea
To the blessed land of Room Enough beyond the ocean bars,
Where the air is full of sunlight and the flag is full of stars."
~Henry Van Dyke

No comments: