Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I like about Singapore

"The Singapore Open is the flagship event of the Asian Tour, it is a massive event and it is being played in a great place. I love coming here and it is good to be back."

~Lee Westwood

1. Singapore is clean. When I say clean I mean very clean.

2. Singapore has skinny pigeons and they are well mannered.
3.They had a great hostel to stay at called
4. Everyone is so nice. When I first arrived I didn't have any money and a gentlemen gave me money to get on a bus. He got on the bus with me and showed me where to get off to the nearest ATM. When I offered to pay him he said "No Worries".

5. "No worries"- ever time I asked for help or I asked a question- the reply was the answer I needed with the valediction of "No worries".

6. Many people wore smiles.

7. I felt safe being a woman traveler

8.I also stayed at a resort...
9. the Singapore Sling at the Raffles Long bar (by the way it is an expensive drink to have)http://www.singaporesling.com.sg/

10. The night life it offers :-}

I have much more to say about Singapore, but I will save that for another day.

No comments: