Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beach life

Photos taken by the Rambling Gypsy 2010 Stephan beach.
I like to sit on the beach, look out and think about how my life has changed. I would have never guessed I would be here. I knew I wanted to travel, but I never really thought I would make it this far. Many of my friends keep telling me how lucky I am...in a way I could agree. But really luck had nothing to do with it. I didn't just land here I had to work to get here. My husband and I never knew this would workout like this. We knew that we needed to work hard. So am I lucky...Yes, because I found a wonderful man who wanted the same as I. Lucky that I have a great daughter who wants to travel and works just as hard for the things she wants. Is it luck, That I get to live in other countries...No, we worked hard to get to these places, it wasn't giving to us. I need to stop and go to bed.

Good night!

No comments: