Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Monday, March 08, 2010

MY Blog

These are my thoughts, my adventures, my experiences and it is my life. I am not a professional writer and I don't pretend to be one. I have tried blogging before ...I stopped because I found life was far more fun living out and about then sitting at a desk. But, I am going to try it again... "WHY", because I have learned many things during my travels and I hope to share them. I hope people can learn from my mistakes or at least be better prepared for their travels. I won't be writing everyday and sometimes weeks and monthes might go by, but I will return.
I will end with this note:
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."



— Mark Twain (The Innocents Abroad/Roughing It)

No comments: