It truly annoys me when Parents don't plan properly for traveling with THEIR children. When parents don't plan properly they (parents), kids and everyone else suffers around them. There is a reason why people who don't have kids "MOAN" or act like they are exasperated when they are seated near a child on the plane.
Than I started to think...maybe some parents don't know how to travel with their children especially overseas traveling. I think I should post some tips about travel with kids.
What qualifies me to post travel tips w/ kids?
- We have been traveling with our daughter since she was 8 mo old.
- My husband and I grew up traveling with our families.
- Road trip with an 11 mo old through Texas to Nebraska
- Several overseas flights from Asia to the U.S.
- Road trip with a 6 yr old TX to LA to MS to MO to NEB then reverse it. Almost a 2 week road-trip
- I have travel and vacationed with 5+ kids.
I am not an expert, but I have learn a lot ....her is the key plan and organize yourself. a kid will be a kid, but a parent has no excuse not to be prepared.