Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hong Kong Disney

“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”~ Walt Disney
                                                       
I have been to Tokyo Disney and Tokyo Disneysea, but that is it. Disney wasn't something I ever really wanted to visit (don't shoot me). I like the Tokyo Disney and Disney sea, but the lines drove me crazy and the rush of everything bother me greatly. You won't find that Hong Kong Disney. It is pretty small, but the lines were nothing like Tokyo. The longest line we waited in was for  Autotopia and the was 45 minutes.
                    
This is Sleeping Beauty's castle,  it is pretty small. I think they didn't want to obstruct the view of the surrounding area.
                                               
We didn’t stay till closing, why? We did everything in a few hours…no kidding. We also didn’t want to battle the train to leave. The train was the most frustrating part… Adults pushing kids or steal their seats on the train. I wanted to yell a few time “You are an adult you can stand, LET THE KIDS SIT!!” It took everything for me to keep my mouth shut. Come on, it wasn’t the last train...not even close to being the last train. What are these people rushing, pushing, and shoving for? Sad to say, but my nerves did get to me and I did some pushing back, when our daughter was pushed and adult woman stole her seat.


If I had never lived in Japan I think I would have gone crazy ass on some people, but after living in Japan for a few years I know this is just what it is- I have to deal with it, it isn’t going to change.

I did take some photos of the Tiger New Year parade it was excellent and the drums and dancers were incredible.
 
"Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?"— Unknown

No comments: