Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Friday, December 18, 2009

New to Hong Kong...Now What?

I really wish I had the time to walk around and take photos of our first Christmas season in Hong Kong, but unpacking need to come first...UGH.
  1. We have a house that needs to be made into a home
  2. Our daughter is in a school but cannot start until January-Christmas vactaion already started
  3. Where do I buy my Groceries?
  4. Our daughter wants a cat for Christmas... Really-LOL
  5. Where are the toy Shops?
  6. How do I get stuff to my house? Might sound silly but, really how do I do it?
  7. Where can I buy Christmas stuff?
The list of Question is endless...Sometimes I just need to laugh. Everything is here I just need to go find it!

No comments: